Wednesday, August 8, 2007

On a Budget

Alright, so if I'm going to open up a clothing store I'm gonna need some clothing right. If you've read my previous posts, you can see that I have began researching clothing and accessories companies that I would like to carry in my store. Great, now what. The fun thing about this adventure is that I'm attempting to build my inventory with little to no money at all. My first thought was to form a relationship with companies and try to get them to dropship for me. That way, I'll need no start up capital for inventory and I could focus what little money I have on marketing the site. Well - that did not work. I got one bite from a company but they later backed out. So it looks like I'm back to square one. Some how I've got to build up inventory with very little $$. And when I mean little I mean $100 here and $100 there, every so often. Wow.....this is going to be a challenge.

No comments: