Tuesday, August 7, 2007

The Begining

Today I woke up with a crazy idea. I should start writing about my experiences of starting a clothing boutique/store. When I say write about my experiences, I mean everything from my lowest of lows to my hopeful highest of highs. My initial thought on this ideas is that it could go extremely bad letting the readers and customers know everything that's going on with the store for example if the store is not making any profits will my customer base abandon my efforts. I've decided to forge ahead with my new idea and hope that my readers will embrace what I'm trying to accomplish. Who knows, maybe a budding entrepreneur looking to start their own shop could learn from my experiences.

Now keep in mind I'm not abandoning my initial efforts of showcasing new and exciting clothing companies, I'll still continue to do so, however I will also be letting you know some insight into the joys and pitfalls of starting a new business. So grab a seat and follow along as I try and make Tassel & Teeter a success.

No comments: